Search this site

Saturday

The Riad you've been waiting for ...

This is it. This riad is just perfect. It is right in the souks in the medina, just behind El Hedim square and the Meknes museum.
The riad is about 200 sq meters and it is almost all on the ground floor. It even has Orange trees in the patio. I told you .... Perfect !
This is not a run down ruin which will need long years of renovating. This is the ready-to-go version. You can move in tomorrow !! This riad is unique in Meknes.
The French couple who own it have done an astounding job on this house. I love this riad because it was renovated in purely traditional fashion. No cement in here. No fast, cheap alternatives. It is all clay bricks, lime and cedar wood.
The patio is very vast and has arches all around its sides. The sun comes right into the center of the property and the effect is absolutely delightful. Under the arches there is marvelous sculpted woodwork. The fountain is fabulous and all the sculpted cedar doors are authentic.
The interior design is just as amazing. Some rooms have kept a very traditional touch with beautiful woodwork and sculpted plaster whereas other areas like this living area have a much more modern touch.

I can't recommend this riad enough. If you want to get a better feel of the house you can take this virtual tour. If you wish, I can also send you some extra photos of the interior and the terrace. The couple are asking a very decent price for this riad and seeing how the market has gone a little crazy in Meknes recently, I don't think this riad will be on offer for very long. I've seen ruins that were being sold for more than this.
Feel free to contact me for price and details.

8 comments:

paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful places. Thanks for the tour-up! Wish I can go there too. :)
eastwood condo for sale

Unknown said...

Beautiful place, thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us
The Nautical Condos

Unknown said...



I hope the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me a lot.

Chicago Live-Work Lofts

janondrej said...

That's really amazing work out you have doing great work out thanks for share keep it up.i hope in future i will post more great ideas and places thanks.


All inclusive student accommodation
Student accommodation close to De Montfort University

ATELIER KABANA said...

good afternoon

could you please send me more details about the riad. Is it still available?
Is it possible to visit the place?
I live in Singapore and Im looking for a riad.
my email is yassmine1011@gmail.com

Thanks

Yassmine

lisa_d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice place to have a tour with. Hope I can go to this place.

_______________________
Avida Towers New Manila

Come to Meknes and visit some houses for sale at the same time. Riad Felloussia is a fully renovated Riad in the medina of Meknes. Many riads still need to be restored in Meknes. These pages aim to give some idea of the type of houses and riads that are on sale in Meknes. If you wish to buy a house or riad in Meknes, please contact me at felloussia@gmail.com and I will be happy to look for the house or ryad that you are looking for. I have now finished restoring my own riad and the guest house is running smoothly so I sometimes feel like some more renovating work. If you wish to invest in Meknes I will be happy to serve as a contact.